- The administrator of your personal data is Ewa Petrykowska-Kędzierska, running a business under the name QFV, ul. Piotrkowska 21/3, 81-502 Gdynia.
- The data will be processed for purposes related to the implementation of your order and marketing of your own products and services, based on your consent and the legitimate interests of the Administrator, ie archival, evidential and related to the need to claim or defend your rights .
- The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) b) and f) REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC - general Data Protection Regulation (RODO).
- Providing the data is voluntary, however, without providing the data, it will not be possible to complete the order or contact you for the purpose of marketing products and services on the basis of your consent.
- The data will be processed by the Administrator of Personal Data and may be processed by authorized public authorities, entities providing correspondence and other services providing to the Administrator.
- Data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area or to an international organization.
- The data will be stored until you withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data and for the period necessary to achieve the objectives indicated in point. 2 above.
- Under the terms of data protection laws, you have the right to access your personal data, rectify, delete or limit data processing, the right to object to the processing and the right to transfer data.
- If you agree to the processing of data, you have the right to withdraw it. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body - the President of the Office for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions on the protection of personal data.
- The administrator informs that he will not process data in a way that leads to automated decision-making within the meaning of art. 22 ust. 1 and 4 RODO.
- The shop does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, especially text files, that are stored in the End User's Store and are intended for use on the Shop's website. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The shop's operator has access and stores the cookies on the end user's device
- Cookies are used to:
- Customize the contents of the Shop website to your preferences and optimize the use of your web pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognize the Shopper's device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs
- Create statistics that help you understand how Shop Users use the web to improve their structure and content
The Store uses two main types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies". "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user's device until you leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the user's terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User. The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
- "Necessary" cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Store, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring Authentication within the Store
- Secure Web-based cookies, for example, used for fraud detection within the Store
- "Performance" cookies to collect information about how to use the Shop's web pages
- "Functional" cookies, which allow you to "memorize" user-selected settings and personalization of the user interface, such as the language or region of origin of the User, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.
- "Advertising" cookies, which allow users to deliver more customized content to their users.
In many cases, web browser software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on your end user's device by default. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are placed on the Shop user's device. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).